- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering Technology, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, New York, 1991
- 27+ years experience
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the States of NY, PA, WI, MD, VA, CT and NJ
Areas of Practice
- Forensic Evaluations
- Theatrical Equipment, Rigging & Specialty Structural
- Lighting Applications
Tom Trytek is a founding principal of TDK Engineering and currently holds the position of Vice President and Secretary.
In addition to overseeing daily company operations, he is actively involved with client interactions and managing various projects.
Tom has over 27 years experience and is capable of taking a project from initial concept through completion. He is a detail oriented professional and has successfully completed numerous challenging projects.
Additionally, Tom is a founding partner of Aquarii, Inc. and currently holds the position of Vice President. Aquarii is an LED lighting company that designs, develops, manufactures and distributes LED lights throughout the United States and Canada.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (Past President of Syracuse Section, 2003-2004)
- Structural Engineering Institute
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying
- 2017 Distinguished Alumni for the College of Applied Science and Technology at Rochester Institute of Technology